Jim Rogers on BBC HARDtalk
Jim Rogers was on BBC HARDtalk on 17/5/11. See below for the youtube videos of the interview.
- The US & UK are bankrupt. Asia remains in a long-term upward trend.
- Jim Rogers is short EM Stocks (particularly Indian stocks) & US Technology stocks.
- Water is a huge challenge for China & India.
- Commodities are still in a long-term bull market.
- Increasingly onerous regulation for commodities traders is likely.
- The US & UK are the largest debtor nations in the history of the world.
- The US will default on its debt by inflating (or otherwise).
Recommended: Charting the Federal Reserve's Assets - 1915 to 2012